Analytical Solutions : Intrusion - Malware
Support ServicesMalware is a serious problem for organizations, costing millions of dollars every year in downtime and stolen information. Traditional defenses against malware, such as anti-virus software, are no longer sufficient. Malware compromises are inevitable and organizations need the ability to analyze the risk from any malware or compromise. KoreLogic's Intrusion and Malware Practice provides this ability with the experience necessary for investigating a wide range of cyber-incidents, from targeted attacks to mass-malware outbreaks.
When addressing your intrusion and malware risks:
- Are you examining all potential avenues of attack or vectors of infection?
- Does your staff have the training, experience and tools to effectively and quickly analyze malware or intrusions?
- Do your malware and intrusion defenses work effectively to keep out both mass and targeted attacks?
To either answer the questions above or to support your needs to address service shortcomings, KoreLogic can help. KoreLogic offers the following specific capabilities that align with your malware and intrusion risk management objectives:
Malware Analysis Services
- Analysis of malware to determine its behavior and associated risk
- Creation of network- and host-based signatures for malware detection
- Removal methodology and scripts
Intrusion Support Services
- Determination of areas of weaknesses or improvement in existing defenses
- Security assessment of existing or potential devices
- Malware Analysis
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Customized Courses